SED Promotion-Examinations Coverage throughout COVID-19. Pursuant to the declarations made by the Federal Minister for Training following Examination and Promotion coverage is hereby notified:
1. All of the candidates showing at school 9th and 11th examinations are promoted to subsequent stage courses.
2. Candidates who appeared at school 10th Examinations their papers shall be marked and end result shall be declared accordingly.
3. Marking of reply scripts of sophistication 10th Will begin from June 15th, 2020 and end result shall be declared inside 90 days.
4. Candidates who’ve certified all the themes in HSSC half – 1, shall be awarded the identical marks in Half – 2.
To be truthful with the scholars for his or her extra efforts to enhance their marks in Half – 2. extra marks equal to three% (of obtained rating) shall be added within the mixture.
5. The candidates who’ve certified HSSC Half-1 examination however failed as a complete in Half – 2 (Yr 2019). They are going to be awarded the identical marks as obtained in Half-1.
6. The candidates who’ve certified their HSSC Half-1 examinations (Yr 2018). however failed in numerous topics in Half – 2, and now showing as compartment case:
They are going to be awarded the identical marks as obtained in Half-I.
7. The candidates who’ve certified their Half-[I examinations however failed in numerous topics in Half-1 and now showing as compartment case, shall be awarded the identical marks as they’ve obtained in concept of Half – 2.
Whereas, the marks obtained in sensible exams earlier shall stay the identical.
8. The candidates showing for enchancment in Half-2 of HSSC Examinations as a complete shall be awarded the identical marks as they’ve obtained in concept of Half-I.
9. The candidates showing for enchancment in numerous topics shall be awarded the best marks obtained within the related topic(s) of their Half-1 or Half-1 of HSSC Examinations.
Whereas, the marks obtained in sensible earlier shall stay the identical.
10. The candidates showing for enchancment of their HSSC Half-I, shall be awarded the identical marks as they’ve obtained in concept of Half-2 ( Yr 2019).
11. The candidates showing to avail their final probability for passing the examinations shall be awarded common marks obtained in handed topics.
12. The candidates who’ve failed in numerous topics of Half-1(HSSC) and showing in Half-2 shall be awarded common marks obtained in passing topics for failed topics and his marks thus obtained in Half-1 shall be doubled for part-2.
13. The candidates showing for numerous topics of Half-1 & 2 (HSSC) as compartment case, shall be awarded common marks obtained in passing topics for calculation of marks in failed topics.
14. Sensible exams is not going to be performed and Marks for Sensible (the place relevant) for each SSC & HSSC shall be awarded as follows:
- 50% marks of the full sensible marks shall be granted to all of the candidates whereas remaining 50% marks shall be awarded proportionate to the speculation marks within the related topic.
15. If any candidate doesn’t settle for the provided promotion or award on the analogy of earlier marks, he/she might choose to seem within the subsequent Scheduled Examinations in 2021.
Nevertheless, the candidates should declare to their respective boards by July 15, 2020 about their determination, in any other case will probably be presumed that the candidate agrees to the stated coverage. No response shall be thought-about as acceptance to promotion coverage.
The candidates who ship their declaration kind by July 15, 2020 is not going to be awarded end result transcripts or certificates.
They may sit within the subsequent Scheduled exams and their already paid payment shall be adjusted for the stated examinations.
16. Candidates who’re promoted from 9th and 11th to subsequent stage courses will seem in 10th and 12th class examination respectively in 2021.
Their marks shall be calculated much like promotion pointers as talked about in sr.# 04 above however in reverse order.
Nevertheless, this suggestion could also be amended by the Punjab Training Reforms Committee which might be notified accordingly.
17. The payment of candidates, who’re promoted to subsequent stage courses with out examinations. They are going to be adjusted for the Annual Examinations, 2021
18. The candidates of HSSC falling within the following classes are being provided Particular COVID-19 Examinations solely which might be held in August, 2020.
- Candidates who’ve utilized for composite (Half-1&I) examinations.
- College students showing for numerous extra topics.
- The candidates showing for Shahadat ul Khasa