Physics Guess for FSc Part-1 Important Question
Physics Guess for FSc Half-1 Necessary Query. Right here you’re going to get Necessary Physics FSc Half-1 Necessary Guess Query for Annual Examination. With the assistance of those query you may move your FSc Half-1 Physics examination paper.
Right here You may also get Newest guess for FSc Half 1 and FSc Half 2 all books essential guess like Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Urdu, Islamiyat and Pak Research essential guess.
Part No : 02
VECTORS AND EQUILIBRIUM
- Clarify the addition of vectors by rectangular element technique.
- Outline vector product of vectors. Give two examples for every. Write down its 4 traits.
- Outline scalar product of vectors. Give two examples for every. Write down its 4 traits.
Part No : 03
MOTION AND FORCE
- Talk about the elastic collision of two easy balls in a single dimension and discover their velocities after the collision.
- Outline linear momentum. Give its S.I. unit. State and show the regulation of conservation of linear momentum.
Part No : 04
WORK AND ENERGY
- Outline gravitational discipline. Show that work completed within the earth’s gravitational discipline is impartial of path adopted.
- Talk about inter-conversion of potential and kinetic energies I the presence of friction.
- Outline gravitational discipline. Present that the work completed in gravitational discipline is impartial of the trail adopted.
- Therefore present that the work completed in closed path is zero.
Part No : 05
- What are geostationary satellites?
- Calculate the radius of Geo-stationary orbit.
- How synthetic gravity is supplied in house satellites.
- Derive vital relation for synthetic gravity.
- Outline centripetal power and derive an expression for it.
Part No : 06
- State the equation of continuity and derive its relation.
- State and show Bernoulli’s equation.
Part No : 07
- Outline easy harmonic movement. Derive the relation for instantaneous velocity for the projection of particle ‘p’ shifting in a circle.
- Outline easy harmonic movement. Present that vitality is conserved for a physique executing easy harmonic movement.
- Derive relation for Ok.E, P.E, and T.E of a mass ‘m’ hooked up to a spring of fixed ok. present that T.E is fixed.
Part No : 08
- What’s Doppler’s impact?
- Discover the obvious change in frequency when supply is at relaxation and observer is shifting.
- What are defects in Newton’s formulation for pace of sound?
- How this formulation was linked by Laplace?
Part No : 09
- Describe younger double slit experiment.
- Derive the expression for fringe spacing.
- Outline diffraction of sunshine.
- Clarify diffraction of X-rays by crystal and derive Bragg’s Equation.
- Clarify the working of Michelson’s interferometer.
Part No : 10
- Write down the development and dealing of compound microscope.
- Derive a relation for its angular magnification.
- What is straightforward microscope?
- Derive relation for its angular magnification.
Part NO : 11
HEAT AND THERMODYNAMICS
- Show that absolutely the temperature of a perfect fuel is straight proportional to the typical transnational kinetic vitality of fuel molecules.
- Present that stress exerted by the fuel is straight proportional to the typical transnational kinetic vitality of fuel molecules.
- Clarify the working of a petroleum engine and examine its effectivity with diesel engine.
- What’s Carnot engine? Calculate its effectivity.
- Outline Cp and Cv. Present that Cp – Cv = R