Fiverr Withdrawal Using PayPal. If you have funds available for withdrawal, you can set up a PayPal account to withdraw your earnings. You will be able to withdraw the funds 14 days after an order is marked as completed, with Top Rated Sellers being able to withdraw after 7 days. See how to set up your account and email details below.
Setting up your PayPal account
- Once logged in, from the Selling menu, click Earnings.
- If you have money available in the Available for Withdrawal area, then you have various options to withdraw funds.
- In the WITHDRAW area, click PayPal Account. A notification appears indicating the withdrawal process has started and you will receive an email. Note: Once you receive the email, you will need to define a PayPal account.
- To continue with the process of setting up your PayPal account, click the link in the email. You will be redirected to Fiverr.
- From the Configure Your PayPal Account page, in the PAYPAL ID (EMAIL ADDRESS) field, enter the email address associated with your PayPal account. Then, re-enter the address in the next field.
- Select the I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE checkbox.
- Click CONNECT TO PAYPAL. A verification email is sent to the PayPal email you added for withdrawals. Please check your email and follow the instructions.
Changing your PayPal email address
You can click here to change the PayPal email address used to withdraw. Or, you can follow these instructions:
- Once logged in, hover over your profile picture and then click Settings > Billing.
- In the PAYPAL FOR WITHDRAWALS area, click Change to change the email in your profile associated with PayPal.