Fiverr Early Payout Withdrawal revenues. Early Payout provides eligible sellers with the option to make their earnings available for withdrawal, prior to the safety clearance period being over. The Early Payout feature aims to help sellers improve their cash flow.
How it works
Note: Early Payout is only available to selected sellers.
- On the Earnings page, you can see your clearing funds in the activities table. Next to relevant orders, you will notice the Early Payout button.
- Click on Early Payout to see the fee that will be charged for the action.
- Click Get Paid Now and the funds will become available for withdrawal.
1. What are the eligibility criteria required for Early Payout?
Eligibility is determined based on your sales and performance history, quality measures, and compliance with Fiverr’s Terms of Service and Community Standards. Your eligibility is automatically defined and can change on a daily basis.
Note: Currently, Early Payout is not available to everyone, and at the moment, we are not accepting requests. Please stay tuned for further updates.
2. What are the fees?
The standard fee is 1%.
3. Why don’t I have Early Payout for all my orders?
Auto-complete orders cannot be cleared with Early Payout.
4. How does Early Payout affect my withdrawals?
The feature only clears your earnings at an earlier stage. The actual withdrawal still needs to be completed through the standard withdrawal process.