Fiverr Direct deposits Method
Fiverr Direct deposits Method. Note: Direct deposits are only available to sellers who live in the U.S. If you’re a seller with a US bank account but live outside the US, direct deposit is not available to you. All direct deposits are powered by Payoneer.
Making a direct deposit
- Log in > Earnings
- Under “Withdraw” > Bank Transfer
- Verification pop-up > Choose your preferred method (SMS/Call)
- Redirect to email > Click on the link received
- Payoneer landing page opens > Get Started
- Complete the Payoneer account setup process, and if you have an existing account, connect it
You will be charged $1 per withdrawal made, and the minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
Note: You can’t use Fiverr’s Revenue Card and Direct Deposit at the same time. Learn more with bank transfers.
Find More: Fiverr Seller taxes Details
Note: Applies to credit card and bank transfers.
- Where can I view my payment & transaction history?
Payoneer’s Activity menu stores all this information. Watch this tutorial to learn more.
- How can I withdraw funds to my bank account?
Withdraw your funds and manage your withdrawal methods from the Earnings page. Watch this tutorial to learn more.
- Where can I view reports of my payment status?
Find this info in Payoneer’s Transactions menu—under Activity. See this tutorial for more.
- How do I obtain an official statement of transfer from Payoneer?
Contact Payoneer’s customer care. For more information, see this tutorial.