Fiverr Cash Advance Withdrawal Method
Fiverr Cash Advance Withdrawal Method. Cash Advance gives you, our selected sellers, the option to receive an on-the-spot cash advance to grow your business. The advance is immediately deposited into your Fiverr Balance and is available for withdrawal.
There is no pressure to pay the cash advance, especially since no interest is charged. You pay with your future earnings, that is, for every sale you make as a Fiverr seller, 40% of its pre-tax value is used to pay Fiverr until the cash advance is paid in full. If you don’t make any sales, you don’t pay anything on the cash advance.
How it works
Fiverr Cash Advance is only available to selected sellers.
1. On the Earnings web page, you are redirected to an information popup.
Note: If you want to decide later, click Not Now. To return to the cash advance option, go to your Earnings page and click Get Cash Advance.
2. Select your preferred amount for a cash advance from the drop-down list and click Continue.
3. On the Fiverr Cash Advance Terms page:
- Review the cash advance amounts to see the amount of the cash advance alongside the amount to be paid from your future earnings.
- Read the Fiverr Cash Advance Terms and select the checkbox to confirm your agreement.
Note: You are required to scroll all the way down and read all the content before you can select the checkbox.
- Enter your full name, not your Fiverr username, as your signature. Your signature means you will stand by the terms of the agreement.
- Click Get Cash Now.
Note: When the cash advance process is successfully completed, you will receive an email that confirms and summarizes your cash advance and includes a copy of the terms.
4. You are now redirected to the Earnings page where you can click View Cash Advance to get the following information:
- Cash advance: The amount you selected for your cash advance.
- Amount to pay: The total amount you will pay for the cash advance.
- Paid to date: The total amount you have paid, to date, on your cash advance.
- Amount due: The total amount that still needs to be paid on your cash advance.
Note: Only when your cash advance is paid in full, will you once again be eligible for another cash advance (of course, this is dependent on your eligibility status remaining relevant).
The Fiverr Cash Advance aims to help sellers grow their business – even when they’re short of cash.
What are the eligibility criteria required for Fiverr Cash Advance?
Eligibility criteria are automatically defined and are subject to change. Your eligibility can change, as it is based on your sales and performance history.
Note: Cash Advance is not currently available to everyone and, at the moment, we are not accepting requests. Stay tuned for updates.
How much can I receive as a cash advance?
The amount varies per seller and is based on individual sales and performance history. The cash advance amounts range and have a maximum of $5,000.
What is the difference between Cash Advance and Amount to Pay?
Cash Advance is the amount ($US) that you will select to get as your cash advance.
Amount to Pay is the total amount that you will pay to Fiverr for getting the cash advance.
No interest is charged on the cash advance. The total amount to pay is paid to Fiverr from your future earnings. When you don’t have earnings, you don’t pay on the cash advance.
How do I pay for the Fiverr Cash Advance?
There is no pressure to pay the cash advance and you pay with your future earnings- and only when you earn. For every sale you make as a Fiverr seller, 40% of its pre-tax value is used to pay Fiverr until the cash advance is paid in full.
You completed an order for $10. See the Cash Advance breakdown below:
|Standard Fiverr commission||-2.00|
|Cash Advance payment|
(40% of the pre-tax value on $8.00)
|Amount available for withdrawal||4.80|
What is the best time to take cash advance?
When you need it the most! Be sure to consider whether you’re expecting an increase or a decrease in funds to clear from your recently completed sales.