Ehsaas HEC Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
Ehsaas HEC Scholarship for Undergraduate College students. The Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2022 is now accepting purposes. On behalf of the Larger Schooling Fee (HEC) of Pakistan, meritorious college students are invited to use for the Ehsaas Program. Purposes for the Ehsaas HEC Scholarship Program opened. Undergraduate college students who intend to proceed their training are eligible for the award. That is the best time to begin making ready your scholarship paperwork.
The Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2021-2022 encourages college students from distant and deprived areas to use. Take a look at the fabric under for extra thorough info on the scholarship programme, and apply appropriately. Have been you searching for a technique to get a scholarship? You have arrived to the proper location.
Particulars of Ehsaas HEC Scholarship
The Ehsaas Scholarship start with a complete of 200,000 scholarships obtainable annually, with 50,000 scholarships allotted for females alone. The scholarship program’s purpose is to supply monetary help to deserving college students, significantly those that need to proceed their educational pursuits regardless of monetary constraints.
Ehsaas HEC Scholarship Highlights
- Scholarship Nation: Pakistan
- Establishment: Larger Schooling Fee (HEC).
- Diploma Degree: Undergraduate
- Scholarship advantages embody a tuition low cost and a scholarship.
Advantages of Ehsaas HEC Scholarship Program
The next are the advantages of providing the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-2022 to college students.
- Candidates who met the admissions requirements for particular universities at the moment are enrolled in undergraduate diploma programmes at public universities.
- Solely college students in want of undergraduate diploma programmes are eligible for college scholarships.
- College students who’ve beforehand received different scholarships or awards are usually not eligible. College students who take part in self-sustaining, self-supporting, or self-financing night programmes are disqualified.
Ehsaas HEC scholarship eligibility necessities
Candidates making use of for the Undergraduate Ehsaas HEC scholarship 2021 should present the next paperwork:
- Copy of CNIC (father, mom, or guardian)
- Applicant’s CNIC / B. Type copy
- Connect a minimal quantity of revenue certificates to the stamp paper if the daddy works for a every day wage, is a shopkeeper, or has a personal employment. / + 50
- Wage Slip / Revenue Certificates (Father / Guardian, Mom).
- Receipts for bills paid by the applicant and siblings (if relevant).
- A replica of the rental settlement and a home for hire
- Copies of utility payments from the final six months (electrical energy, fuel, phone, water) (if acceptable).
- Copies of expense-related papers, reminiscent of medical payments (if relevant).
- A view of the home from the road.
- Picture of the applicant in passport measurement.
Find out how to Apply Scholarship for Undergraduates Program
Are you curious about making use of for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship programme for the years 2021-2022? You should full the next steps so as to apply:
- Candidates mustn’t ship their purposes to HEC or BISP immediately.
- The finished software type, together with the required papers listed above, have to be despatched to the respective college’s Monetary Support Workplace.
The deadline to use on-line is November 30, 2021.