Czech Republic Fully Funded Scholarship
Czech Republic Fully Funded Scholarship. As a significant component of the Czech Republic’s international development cooperation and with a long history, these scholarships are available to residents of specific developing countries to study at public higher education institutions in the Czech Republic. Both Master’s degree and PhD studies are eligible for scholarships.
Successful candidates for the one-year language and preparation programme offered by Charles University’s Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies (only for those who have applied for a scholarship to study in the Czech language). will take part. Candidates who choose to study in English must take an online admission exam in the language.
Czech Government Scholarship Information for 2023
- Universities in the Czech Republic
- Undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees available
- Scholarship funding: Complete
- International nationality is acceptable
- Czech Republic is the recipient nation
- End Date: September 30, 2022.
For overseas students, the Czech Government Scholarship 2023 offers a full scholarship. Details of the costs that are covered are provided below:
- The entire tuition fee will be paid.
- This scholarship programme will pay for the costs of living and attending school in the Czech Republic.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s degree: 14,000 CZK (approximately EUR 545)
- PhD degree: 15,000 CZK (approximately EUR 585)
- Scholarship recipients are required to use the program’s monthly stipend to pay for living expenses, food, and transportation.
When asked for an interview, applicants must provide the following papers to the embassy:
- Completed and downloaded the scholarship application form for the Czech Republic. (To be printed when the online application has been completed and submitted).
- Your most recent CV, with a focus on employment and education;
- A copy of each candidate’s passport
- You will download and sign the Declaration of Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Czech Republic Government Scholarship.
- Downloaded and signed a statement of acceptance of the rules and regulations governing the delivery of medical services.
- A confirmation that you downloaded and signed after you finished your study and returned home.
- A certified copy of your birth certificate with a certified Czech translation.
- A recent, two-month-old medical certificate stating your excellent health with a legal translation in English or Czech.
- Certified copies of your degrees, diplomas, or certificates that have been officially translated into Czech by an interpreter or expert listed on the Czech Republic’s registry of experts and translators.
- A certified copy of the diploma supplement or an exhaustive account of the lectures and tests taken, along with the grades (or numbers) attained after a certified translation into Czech.
Note: Candidates for doctorate study must also provide the following documents.
- A summary of your previous and current publication endeavours.
- A list of the specialised areas you want to concentrate on throughout your PhD studies.
- Your opinions on the thesis’s main point (3 to 5 pages long).
- Request two letters of recommendation from academic institution instructors.
The requirements for the Czech Republic Scholarship 2022–2023 are as follows.
- Candidates must be nationals or citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, or Zambia.
- Candidates who are awarded the Master’s degree scholarship may choose to study in Czech or English.
- Before beginning their studies, candidates who opt to study in the Czech Republic must complete a one-year language preparatory programme.
- English language proficiency is required for those who want to pursue a master’s degree in the subject.
- Since PhD programmes are only provided in English, candidates must demonstrate adequate language proficiency in that language.
- At the time of application, students must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree programme.
- At the time of application, candidates for the doctorate study programme must have successfully completed the master’s programme.
- If a candidate wants to complete their studies in English, they must take the online entrance English language exam at the same time they submit their application for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship.
Application Closing Date
The deadline to submit an application for the Czech Republic’s International Student Scholarships is September 30, 2022. Apply as soon as you can and don’t wait till the deadline.
How to Apply for a Scholarship from the Czech Government in 2023?
Applicants must submit an online application in order to be considered for a Czech Government Scholarship for Developing Countries. After that, calls for interviews at the Czech Republic Embassy will be made for the selected individuals. Visit the below-provided link to the official advertisement